anonymouschica

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Hangover

Halloween was really fun, I got tons of candy and it was really fun hanging out.

Today, though, I was really tired. I went to school with mom and at that time could barely get my tongue to move to say words. After 1st period I was still dying, but I did major stuff with my clay. In 2nd I did a ton of work and felt bad for Orland because he's not very creative (neither am I though) and really wasn't doing well, especially because Tyler's his partner and he was gone. I woke up in 2nd and the 3rd period. In 3rd I barely finished my pamphlet, and it was okay.

The only good time to have my mom check me out was right then. I was awake, but I was pretty sure I couldn't make it the rest of the day, so I came home after Mr. Eldredge figured out whose daughter I was.

I was tired, but I didn't fall asleep while watching The Breakfast Club or Benchwarmers.

I also think I'm going to get my iPod really soon. I'll see how that goes.

Anyway, I have to go something at least remotely interesting or sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home