Last Day of the Quarter!!!
Yes, you read correctly...today was the last day of the quarter! I finished with all A's and I get to go to Mrs. Rowe's class! That's going to be really fun since Amy and Jeran will be in there.
I also had Mom look up who would be in my other classes for the rest of the year, and the 2nd semester is going to be really fun. Ashley, Olivia, and Brooke are in a lot of those classes, and so are some other friends that I can't remember right now. I'm really excited.
Well, let's see...in school today. 1st period was really easy & it's still fun working with clay. 2nd period was really easy, though Hannah was really getting on my nerves today. 3rd period was a great free swim day, and we did basically nothing in 4th period. 5th period was full of the Dealing with Dragons final, but it was really easy. In 6th period we watched a stupid Wallace & Gromit movie, and in 7th we took a stupid assessment test.
The only weird thing today was when Ramon tried to hug me during lunch. He got half of himself around me when I pulled away. It was so weird. I don't know what I'm going to do about Ramon; I know he likes me, but I definitely don't like him, and even if I did, I still wouldn't go out with him.
Mom took me home today and we talked about how much Hannah is getting on my nerves. I'm glad I talked with her about it, because she's not really in my life that much, but with this she is. There's some things I just some things I don't have the heart to tell her, like the fact that Alyx and I aren't really friends anymore. I guess she'll find out someday, though.
I babysat for the Afflecks today. When I was walking there, I crossed the intersection while a car was about as far away from me as possible. Because it was so far away, I ran the intersection. On my way down the street, I turned around and saw the guy in the passenger's seat basically standing out of the car. He called me an f'ing b, and I felt so gross afterward. That's why swear words are really bad.
I only watched Scotty today, but he's so adorable and was only up for 15-20 minutes and it was fun. I feel bad because he fell on their laptop-type-thing, but it was only for a second. He cried for a minute, but I'm pretty sure that was because he was so scared. Hopefully he doesn't bruise or anything. He's so cute. I'm so glad that I babysit because it really shows me what life will be like for me when I'm a mom. Hopefully my kids will be more like the Boyacks, though.
I went to Cafe Rio (finally!) and got, of course, a pork barbacoa burrito and a Dr. Pepper. It was pretty fun, but Mom & Eric kept discussing Bear's whole situation. It apparently keeps getting worse & worse.
When we got home we watched Deal or No Deal, and it was a pretty intense episode. The only problem was that Chase kept farting during it.
I feel so bad for Chase because he's really sick. Not SUPER sick, but pretty sick, and he's NEVER sick. It kind of worries me, but he'll make it through it.
Since then, I've been playing computer games and typing this. I guess I have nothing more to say for today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home