Just a Saturday Night - It's November 4th
Yesterday I pretty much did nothing. The only thing I did do was to go to Aeropostale & the bank.
Oh yeah, and when we got home, I bought an iPod.
I'm so excited, it's going to be really cool to have. I should get it soon, it's in Shanghai right now. It's black and has my name engraved on the back.
Today I babysat for the Afflecks twice, which took up my day from about 10:00 to 2:30. Since I woke up at about 9:00, it was a huge chunk of my day.
The Afflecks was pretty easy today, since Scotty was asleep for pretty much the whole first two hours, and Caleb wasn't there for the 2nd part so we just watched Mulan. I also finally got money from them, so it's better now.
When I got home, we went shopping, which was actually pretty fun today. I got a skirt, and some other not so fun stuff.
I had a HUGE migraine at Kohl's, so Mom gave me pretty much all of a Tylenol 3 pill, whatever that is.
That wasn't a good idea, since it was WAY too much and I was high for the rest of the shopping trip. I'm not kidding. I was kind of aware of how crazy and loud I was, and I had the drug itch all over my hands. By the end of the shopping trip, my hands were a bright reddish-orange.
Besides that, it's been a good day. The necklace is so pretty, I'm probably going to wear it for about a week straight. The skirt, which was only eight bucks, is kind of funky, but it's cool. The underwear and bra, of course, are kind of weird, but other than that, it's ok.
Since that I've been getting drugless highs off of good songs like "Hey There Delilah." How can you not love that song?
Oh yeah, I'm going to put what I want so far for Christmas.
gift card to Bath & Body Works
Click
She's the Man
invisible shield for iPod
cord for iPod to hook up to car
gift card to iTunes store
Yep, that's it so far. Hopefully I'll figure out more stuff soon, but for now I'm going.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home