First Day of the Quarter
I'm going to be babysitting for the Boyacks three times this week! Not long times, but I'm getting money faster than I thought I would.
Yesterday was pretty good. Katrina gave a great lesson on faith. Mom gave a good lesson, but no one listened to her. She felt really bad about it after church.
We also had smoothies and watched part of MI3. I finished a ton of Personal Progress, too. It was a pretty good day.
Today Mom woke me up at 7:04, and I flipped out. I got to school on time, though. I'm freaked out about 1st period because she said that tomorrow is the last day that we get to work on our clay animals, and I just finished the ball. Mrs. Rowe's class in 2nd period is interesting. It's just weird people and not very cool stuff at first. 3rd period was good because we'll be at the gym until Thanksgiving. That's huge committment for Mrs. Forbush. She was also wearing a thong today, or at least that's what Lauren told me.
4th & 5th period are going to be really fun now because I sit by Jeran. It's way fun laughing at him. 6th period is ok because I sit by Amy now and it's still easy.
7th period was a totally different story today. Egan was stealing pencils and poking Brooke and I when he wasn't making sexual comments. Then somehow I brought up how Mrs. Forbush was wearing a thong and talked about thongs for about 1/2 an hour.
Then Mr. Eldredge came over and Egan told him about me talking about thongs. Then I had a very strange conversation with a 40ish man about how it's gross when old people wear thongs. It was way fun though.
Since then, I've come home and found out that my iPod is in Anchorage, Alaska. I've also been listening to a bunch of songs and playing with internet paper dolls.
That and Richard James & Kylie Jensen (who are like 6 or 7) came to our house and asked to play. Of course I said no. Now I just have to go to the library. That's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home