lalalala
I am completely aware that I haven't written in forever. Oh well. Too bad.
My main news is that I definitely like M. Today he even told me his middle name. M John. It's pretty awesome, and he's named after his dad. Tyron kidded around and pretended like Chase N was asking me out.
In Mr. Johnson's I was $7.50 in debt. It was pretty sad. In 4th and 5th Mrs. Bryant will probably change a bunch of people's seats, so hopefully she'll switch me with Samie so I'll be behind M. Science was okay, as usual.
I was depressed after school today. I guess it's the fact that not only Jordan and Colby kid around about me being pregnant, but now Sterling does too. Probably also the fact that I want to tell Matt about my depression age and Z. I really don't know how well those will go over.
I'm also sad that Kara's leaving in almost exactly two weeks. I'll miss her tons after she leaves.
I guess that's it for today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home